Display event info in a tooltip on mouseover, and / or below the calendar on click.
And enjoy new customizable views: the “Flexible” and “Multiple Months” views.
It is now possible to configure a text to display in a tooltip when the user mouses over an event.
You can configure the delay before the tooltip appears to prevent unwanted display, or even completly disable it.
If you select the event, this text will be fixed below the calendar. On touch devices, you will have to select the event to see the information.
It is possible to set a different text for each event / group of events in this way. You can use HTML tags, shortcodes, and specific tags to display data about the event (start date, title, availability…).
Some examples / use cases:
– Display a Google Map to show where the event takes place
– Display the event participant list
– Illustrate the event: images, promotional description…
– Show information about this specific event (e.g.: “Meet the author this day!”)
This new version offers new views with a configurable duration.
You can add:
– a new “Flexible” view (basic, agenda, list) with the desired number of days
– a new monthly view “Multiple Months” (basic, list) with the desired number of months
Background image on your events
Display an image in your event background instead of a solid color!
You can set the image in the activity settings.