- WYSIWYG editor
- Create and edit your calendar as it is on the frontend
- Edit events and instantly see the final result
- Drag and Drop editor
- Edit your calendars intuitively by moving your events directly on your calendar
- Repeated events and exceptions management
- Easily create repeating events and thus quickly build your calendars for long periods
- Add exceptions to repeated events to take into account your holidays and public holidays
- Groups of events
- Group your events so that your customer book them all at once
- Easily sell your bundles, subscriptions, seminars, or events spreading on several days
- Create fully customized booking forms using a WYSIWYG editor.
- Display events from multiple schedules on the same calendar.
- Each form is unique: you can display the same schedule in several different ways, within different forms.
- Several possible display types (list, datepicker…) thanks to the Display Pack add-on
- User login / registration integrated into the form and processed seamlessly at the same time as the booking. Your customers can also log in beforehands, or book without account.
- Integrate your forms using a shortcode
[bookingactivities_form form = "..."]or with a WooCommerce product.
- One-click booking: Click directly on the desired event on the calendar to select it, then click on the “Book” button.
- You can allow your customers to pick multiple events of their choice at once.
- Choose the form action to be triggered when you submit the form, or when you click an event among:
- Make a reservation
- Redirect to a URL corresponding to the selected event
- Add a product to cart according to the selected event
- Create custom fields (paid or not) thanks to the Avanced Forms add-on
- View all your bookings on a calendar and in a list
- Filter your bookings by calendar, activity, event, but also by customer, dates and status
- Instant bookings preview when you mouseover the event
- Access any customer and order data from the booking list with a click
- Many possible actions: confirm, cancel, delete, reschedule, refund, see the WooCommerce order…
- Your customers can manage their bookings by their own: cancel, reschedule their bookings and ask for a refund
- Display your customers’ bookings list simply by inserting
[bookingactivities_list]shortcode on a page or a post
- Your customers will find these actions on each line of their orders on their account page, in their order summary, and in their bookings list
- You can set the number of days before the beginning of the activity after which your customers will no longer be able to change their booking
- Display your customers’ bookings calendar the same shortcode as booking forms:
[bookingactivities_form form="..."], you just need to configure your calendar to display user’s bookings, and remove the other fields
- Display your customers’ bookings list simply by inserting
- Three automatic refund types
- Request a refund by email to administrator
- Generate a coupon code of the value of the paid activity
- Proceed to immediate refund via the payment gateway used for buying (if the gateway supports it)
- Automatic notifications
- Automatic emails are sent to both administrator and customer when a booking is made, when its state changes, and when it is rescheduled
- Make your emails look just as you imagined them thanks to the HTML editor and special tags. You can also choose to deactivate a notification
- In multilangual sites, emails are sent to your customers in their own language
- Send booking reminders few days before they happen and send SMS and Push notifications thanks to Notification Pack add-on
- Export and synchronize
- Export or sync your bookings as CSV to a spreadsheet app (E.g.: Google Sheet, MS Excel…)
- Export or sync your bookings as iCal to a calendar app (E.g.: Google Calendar, MS Outlook…). See the booking list in your synced events’ description in Google Calendar directly.
- Simple and complete WooCommerce integration
- Bind your booking forms to your products and the desired calendar will automatically appear on the product page
- Bookings dates and status will be displayed on all order summaries
- Cart expiration system
- Your event is temporary booked when you add it to cart
- Your customer has a limited time to place the order. When the time is up, you can choose between
- empty complete cart
- remove only this booking from cart
- Enjoy all of the WooCommerce benefits
- Choose from all payment gateways supported by WooCommerce (card, bank transfers, paypal, bank YOUR gateway, stripe, amazon …)
- Take advantage of the global #1 ecommerce system extensions, support, and updates : WooCommerce
- Each user can only manage his/her own calendars, booking forms and bookings without ever seeing or being able to manage those of others
- Use Booking Activities in a marketplace thanks to that system
- Allow your operators to make orders / bookings for your customers and manage them in a restricted admin panel thanks to the Order for Customers add-on
- Support WPML and qTranslate-XT
- Switch from one language to another seamlessly
- All texts are translated into English and French
- Possibility to contribute to translate the plugin in your language on request
- You can make a reservation, change your schedule or check your reservation list at any time on any device.
- All plugin displays are responsives (schedules, editor, reservation list, dialog …)
- Get access to dozens of customization options for the plugin and calendars thanks to the Display Pack
- You can customize most of the texts displayed on frontend directly from the plugin settings
- Easily export and erase the customers’ private data bound to their bookings
Extend Booking Activities functionalities
You can extend Booking Activities functionalities with the numerous available modules on this page: Add-ons. Simply install the module together with Booking Activities to enjoy it!
Check out extensions that will meet your most complex needs and make the most of your business. Go to Add-ons.