Order For Customers plugin lets you take orders and bookings for your customers in the simplest way.
Order for your customers
After installing Order For Customers, a new “Order for” field appears on your booking forms. If you use it with WooCommerce, this field will appear on the checkout page.
On the frontend
You just have to make a standard booking / order on your site and choose the customer before you submit it. If the customer does not yet have an account on your site, choose “New Customer” and enter the required information. An account will be automatically created, and its username and password will be sent to him by email. You can also book without creating an account.
On the backend
It is possible to manually add a booking from the admin panel. Simply go to your booking list and click the “Add new” button. You will be able to choose any booking form and make a booking for a customer from it. You can choose whether to send the confirmation email.
WooCommerce users will be able to bind and unbind bookings to order items at any time.
So they can create an order with bookings from the backend from start to finish.
Pay later (with WooCommerce)
Order for Customers also has a brand new payment gateway called “Pay later”.
If you choose it at checkout, you will allow your customer to pay later on your own site through the other authorized payment gateways (card, paypal, on the spot …). Your customer will receive by email his order summary with a link to proceed to payment.
Operator, a role in its own right
This plugin has been specially designed for operators and salespersons. This is why it is possible to assign the “Operator” role to those users.
Then, WordPress administration interface will be accessible and simplified for them. Your operators will only be able to see and do what they are allowed to. This way, you will greatly minimize manipulations errors and their consequences on your activity.
Your operators can mainly:
- Create and edit bookings
- Create and edit customer accounts
- Create and edit orders
- Create and edit coupon codes (ex: in order to make compensation in case of dispute)
Order for Customers works only if Booking Activities is installed and activated.
You can use it with WooCommerce, the functionalities related to WooCommerce will be activated automatically.
1.2.10 - 2020/06/04
- Fix - The add-on was not loaded on multisite intalls
- Fix - Misspelling of occurred
1.2.9 - 2020/05/21
- Fix - Display user selectbox even if there is no submit button
- Fix - Add permission check before retrieving customer data on checkout
1.2.8 - 2020/05/12
- Breaking change - Drop backward compatibility and support with WooCommerce < 3.0
- Breaking change - Need Booking Activities installed and activated to work
- Tweak - Allow operators to set the username and password while creating an account during WC checkout
1.2.7 - 2020/02/20
- Optimization - Dynamic user selectbox in booking forms
1.2.6 - 2020/02/08
- Tweak - Add a hint to bind a booking to a WC order item in the new booking dialog
1.2.5 - 2020/01/29
- Tweak - Operators can book from any booking form from the backend by default
1.2.4 - 2020/01/04
- Tweak - Do not take into account the form action when making a booking from the backend
- Tweak - Ignore on-hold orders in reports
- Tweak - Allow Operators to pay for someone else\'s order
- Tweak - Order booking forms by title in the backend dialog to make a booking
- Fix - Replace date_i18n by its wrapper bookacti_format_datetime
1.2.3 - 2019/12/03
- Fix - Replace get_admin_url() with admin_url() for multisite
1.2.2 - 2019/10/25
- Fix - Support Booking Activities 1.7.10
1.2.1 - 2019/08/18
- Fix - PHP error if used without Booking Activities
- Dev - Replace PHP constant in text domain by a raw string
1.2.0 - 2019/07/02
- Feature - Make a reservation from the backend (in Bookings > Add new)
- Feature - Manually bind and unbind a booking to an order item from the backend
- Fix - Gateways checkbox \"enabled for operators\" was checked by default
- Fix - Prevent bookings from being cancelled if a payment failed for orders made with \"Pay later\" gateway
1.1.9 - 2019/04/11
- Fix - WC fields were not automatically filled when an existing customer was selected
- Fix - PHP error may occur if user roles are not set while activating or deactivating
1.1.8 - 2019/03/01
- Breaking change - Gateways are no longer activated by default for operators, you need to activate them, and tell which ones can be used by operators only
- Feature - Booking Activities 1.7 \"Add a product to cart\" form action is fully supported with the \"Order for\" field
- Tweak - Add a booking metadata to indicate that a booking has been processed by an operator
- Fix - Customers couldn\'t cancel on-hold orders (orders made via Pay Later gateway)
- Fix - PHP warning when displaying booking form
1.1.6 - 2018/11/29
- Feature - You can book for a customer without account
- Feature - You can order for a customer without account during checkout with WooCommerce
- Fix - Some gateways may not appear on WC checkout even if they were activated for operators
1.1.5 - 2018/09/28
- Tweak - Support Booking passes from the add-on \"Prices and Credits\"
- Fix - WooCommerce related capabilities were not properly unset after WooCommerce is uninstalled
1.1.4 - 2018/07/11
- Fix - Undesired email was sent if third-parties changed the default status of orders made with the \"Pay Later\" gateway
1.1.3 - 2018/06/30
- Tweak - Booking Activities 1.5.4 support
- Fix - Show / hide login field according to customer selectbox value when submiting the form
- Fix - Some untranslated strings in WC settings
1.1.2 - 2018/05/30
- Booking Activities 1.5.3 support
1.1.1 - 2018/05/19
- Fix - Remove pluggable.php inclusion to prevent third-party plugins conflicts
1.1.0 - 2018/05/05
- Booking Activities 1.5.0 support
- Feature - You can book for a new user from any booking form
- Fix - Invalid user ID error on checkout when cart expiration is deactivated
- Fix - Woocommerce 2.6 backward compatibility various checkout issues
1.0.8 - 2018/03/26
- Fix - Required field error when Country is forced by WooCommerce
1.0.7 - 2018/02/13
- Support Booking Activities 1.3
- Fix - Bypass \"Automatically generate customer password\" option for Operator and Adminstrator willing to order for a customer
- Fix - \"Please enter an account password\" error when trying to order for customer with WooCommerce
- Fix - \"Account already created\" error when trying to order for customer with WooCommerce
- Fix - Login form is no longer displayed twice on Pay for Order page with WooCommerce 3.1+
- Fix - Some PHP notices and warnings
1.0.6 - 2017/12/27
- Optimization - JS and CSS files are now versioned to refresh cache only when it is necessary
- Optimization - JS and CSS files are now minified
- Fix - PHP warnings and errors on gateways list in frontend and backend (not visible on production sites)
1.0.5 - 2017/11/17
- Support Booking Activities 1.1.0
- Fix - Prevent error 500 after update
1.0.4 - 2017/07/16
- Support Booking Activities 1.1.0
- Fix - Prevent error 500 after update
1.0.3 - 2017/05/13
- Fix - Fixed auto update notifications still appears after update
1.0.2 - 2017/05/11
- Add - Change Pay for order page to encourage users to log in before they can pay
- Tweak - Email send with Pay Later Gateway now use on-hold notification template
- Tweak - Only send one email when Pay Later Gateway is used (do not send processing to on-hold notification)
1.0.1 - 2017/04/20
- Fix - WooCommerce 3.0 supported and backward compatibility to WooCommerce 2.6
1.0.0 - 2017/02/22
- Order for Customers at your service!