Customize your schedules appearance or completely change the booking method on your site with Display Pack extension.
Customize your calendars
The Display Pack add-on allows you, for example, to choose not to display certain days of the week, to change the default view according to the calendar width and the available views on your calendar, etc…
Here is the list of your new possibilities:
- Your events are very long? Or on the contrary very short? Set the time indicators frequency and control the event size displayed on screen.
- Display a marker showing the current time and date so that your visitors can navigate more easily on the calendar.
- Hide you days off (ex: saturday and sunday) and improve your calendars readability.
- Choose whether calendar events that have a common time range should visually overlap, or whether they should remain side-by-side.
- Set the maximum number of events to display on ‘Basic’ views before displaying the ‘Show more’ link
- Choose from a list the behavior your calendar should have when you click the ‘Show More’ link. You may want to see other events in a small window? Or maybe to redirect the visitor to the related day? etc…
- Set calendar height or its contents height in pixels or set its height/width ratio.
- Enable or disable automatic calendar resizing based on the window size .
Discover new ways to display your events!
- “List”: events are rendered as a list divided into days
- “Agenda”: all events are positioned on the calendar according to their start and end time
- “Basic”: events are positioned one below the other but still keep a position based on their start and end time
Alternative booking systems
Booking Activities plugin is distinguished by its one-click reservation system. Calendars and events are displayed directly to the users, and they just have to click on the desired event to book it. The Display Pack add-on however offers alternative booking methods to you and your visitors.
You can opt for the “waterfall” booking system where you must first choose the date and then the time of the event. Of course, only dates with available events are selectable. This display is really interesting for activities with numerous short-duration events. Your calendars won’t look overcrowded anymore, and users will now have standard selection boxes.
Finally, note that you will be able to set up different booking methods for each product and for each product variation on WooCommerce. It is therefore perfectly compatible with the Points of Sale plugin that you will find on this same site.
Display Pack is a Booking Activities add-on, so you will first need to install and activate Booking Activities plugin. Woocommerce-related features will automatically be activated when WooCommerce plugin will be installed and activated in conjunction with Booking Activities and Display Pack.
1.3.5 - 2018/11/29
- Tweak - Check BA option to delete all data before uninstall, in order to avoid accidental data deletion
- Dev - Activity ID is displayed on timepicker list items
- Dev - Event time is separated by containers to make CSS manipulations easier
1.3.4 - 2018/09/28
- Tweak - You can translate Datepicker and Timepicker fields titles in Booking Activities \"Messages\" settings
1.3.3 - 2018/07/11
- Fix - Reschedule calendar not showing (displayed behind dialog)
1.3.2 - 2018/06/30
- Fix - Load on multisite
1.3.1 - 2018/05/17
- Fix - Timepicker option list width not adapted to smartphones when first opened
- Fix - Loading feedback on list views reestablished
1.3.0 - 2018/05/05
- Booking Activities 1.5.0 support
- Feature - Set a different default view according to the calendar\'s width
- Fix - Time format in timepicker is now user defined time format
1.2.5 - 2018/03/09
- Tweak - Added a loading feedback on list views
- Fix - FullCalendar 3.9 auto height native support for list view (hack no longer required)
1.2.4 - 2018/02/24
- Booking Activities 1.4.0 support
- Fix - Availability period is now also refreshed when needed
1.2.3 - 2018/02/07
- Fix - \"auto\" height is now properly working for list views
- Fix - Repeated event exceptions were displayed with waterfall display method
1.2.2 - 2017/12/27
- Booking Activities 1.2.2 support
- Tweak - Major changes in timepicker DOM and CSS
- Fix - First or last day may not appear depending on client\'s timezone in waterfall datepicker
- Fix - Loading feedback was displayed before booking system title
- Optimization - JS and CSS files are now versioned to refresh cache only when it is necessary
- Optimization - JS and CSS files are now minified
1.2.1 - 2017/11/17
- Tweak - Support for WordPress 4.9
- Tweak - Moved snapFrequency option to Booking Activities core (since 1.2.1)
1.2.0 - 2017/09/12
- Feature - Added \"List\" views (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Feature - Week number and dates can be set as links to corresponding \"Agenda\" view
- Feature - Can display / hide week numbers
- Feature - Can display / hide events of non-current month, on Basic month view
- Known issue - \"List\" views are not yet compatible with hidden days
1.1.0 - 2017/07/16
- Booking Activities 1.1.0 support
- Feature - Support groups of events
- Feature - Support display events on page load
- Optimization - Events are loaded faster
- Add - Activity title are displayed in timepicker to support multi-activity calendars
1.0.4 - 2017/05/24
- Tweak - Pass context to badp_fetch_waterfall_events function to retrieve more accurate events (since Booking Activity 1.0.6)
1.0.3 - 2017/05/13
- Fix - Fixed auto update notifications still appears after update
1.0.2 - 2017/05/11
- Fix - Updating day begin / end times didn\'t work when Display Pack was activated
1.0.1 - 2017/04/20
- Fix - WooCommerce 3.0 supported and backward compatibility to WooCommerce 2.6
- Tweak - Changed JS action naming convention from waterfallEventsPerDateFilled and waterfallEventRow to badp_waterfall_[...]
- Tweak - The plugin no longer deactivates itself when Booking Activities is deactivated
1.0.0 - 2017/02/22
- Display Pack at your service!