See also Advanced Use of Booking Activities documentation.
Hi dear user, welcome to the documentation. We want to help you to get started with Booking Activities. Please read any topic you find useful.
Booking Activities is a great plugin for WordPress and WooCommerce that allow you to embed a booking system to your product pages and manage your bookings. It comes with a lot of add-ons which will extends your possibilities. You will learn how to use Booking Activities and its add-ons in this documentation.
If you don’t find your answer contact us directly at email@example.com, it will be a pleasure to help you.
- Prerequisite and installation of Booking Activities
- Create and manage calendars
- Create and manage activities
- Add events on calendars
- Create repeating events and add exceptions
- Create groups of events
- Repeat a group of events
- Display a login / registration form
- Display a booking form or a calendar on the frontend
- Display calendars on a WooCommerce product page
- Display customers bookings list on the frontend
- Manage your bookings
- Validate, cancel, reschedule and refund bookings on admin panel
- Cancel, reschedule and ask for a refund as a customer