Notification Pack is a Booking Activities add-on. It will work only if you install and activate Booking Activities first.
- Purchase and download Notification Pack add-on from this website
- Extract the archive
- Copy ba-notification-pack folder (and ba-licenses-and-updates you don’t have it already on your site)
- Paste it (them) in wp-content/plugins on your web server via FTP
- In your admin panel go to the Plugins tab
- Activate Notification Pack plugin (and Licenses and Updates if it is not not the case yet)
“Licenses and Updates” is the plugin which manage Booking Activities’ add-ons licenses. You will receive updates automatically thanks to this plugin for all your Booking Activities add-ons. It is attached to all your purchases. But if you need it alone, you can download it here.
The next step is to activate Notification Pack license:
- Go to My Account on this very website
- Click on “View Licenses” on the your purchase row
- Get your license key by clicking on the key icon on Notification Pack row and copy it
- This is your personal license key, never share it, no matter what
- On the admin side of your website, go to Booking Activities / Settings
- Click on the new “Licenses” tab
- You should see a field for Notification Pack license key, paste your license key there
- Click on “Activate license” near the field. An icon should appear to acknowledge the add-on license activation.
When updates are available you will be able to update your add-ons as you do it usually:
- Go to Dashboard / updates
- Select Notification Pack
- Note: Notification Pack will be available only if an update is available.
- Click on Update plugins button
Now, discover your new features by visiting the Booking Activities notifications settings page. Follow these instructions to learn how to set up a reservation reminder.