If you set booking method to “Calendar”, you can configure your calendars appearence.
- Go to calendar editor (in Booking Activities / Calendars)
- Select the desired calendar with the calendar picker
- Click on the edit button below
In the dialog you have a lot of customization options separated in different tabs.
You will find these same options in each booking form calendar settings. Indeed, you can display a schedule differently on each form, regardless of its default settings.
- Height: you can set a fixed height in pixel for your whole calendar (including header) or leave it blank to use aspect ratio. Set it to ‘auto‘ to adjust its size automatically (default and recommended)
- Content Height: same as Height, but it only concerns calendar’s height (whithout header)
- Aspect Ratio: Width to Height ratio. If height and content height are empty, the aspect ratio is applied
- Handle windows resize: your calendar size should adapt to window’s size ? (recommended)
- Default view: the calendar will be loaded with this view according to its width (learn more)
- Available views: users will be able to switch between the views you pick here
- Tip: Agenda week view will always be available in calendar editor, so if you uncheck it, the view will not be available on frontend only
- Flexible views duration: Set the “Flexible” views duration in days
- Warning: Hidden days will be omitted
- Multiple Months views duration: Set the “Multiple Months” views duration in months
- Warning: You will find this option in Booking Activities > Settings > General
- Link Dates: Clicking on a date will take you to the related day view
- Hidden days: Check days you don’t want to display on the calendar
- Week number : whether to display the week number
- Day begin and end: The start and end hours of days. The viewport of the calendar will show only events between those two hours
- Timeslot frequency: Show a timeslot on the left of calendars every X minutes
- Scroll time: if the calendar’s height is limited a scrollbar appears. You can set the initial scroll with this option
- Now indicator: Display a marker on calendar indicating current time
- Events overlap: Whether to allow events to visually overlap when they are on the same schedule
- Event limit: The limit number of event to show in basic views. Beyond this limit, a ‘View more’ link will be displayed
- Event limit click: action to carry out when users click on the ‘View more’ link
- Popup: display a rectangular panel with the full list of events
- Week / day: respectively go to the week view or the day view
- Show prev. / next months events. : Whether to render events of previous and next months in Basic Month view
You can change the booking method (calendar or waterfall) in your booking forms calendar settings, in the “Display” tab.