You can configure the booking method and the calendar appearence of each booking form, in their “Calendar” field settings:
- Go to Booking Activities > Booking forms > your form
- Go to the “Calendar” field settings
- Booking method: Choose how to display the events
- Days to hide: Check the days you want to hide. No events will be displayed on those days.
You need to click on “Show advanced options” to display all the available options.
- Height: You can set a fixed height in pixel for your whole calendar (including header) or leave it blank to use aspect ratio. Set it to ‘auto‘ to adjust its size automatically (default and recommended)
- Content Height: Same as Height, but it affect the calendar’s height only (whithout header)
- Aspect Ratio: Width to Height ratio. If height and content height are empty, the aspect ratio is applied
- Handle windows resize: your calendar size should adapt to window’s size? The calendar height must be set by aspect ratio for this to work.
- Default view: The calendar can be loaded on a specific view according to its width (learn more)
- Available views: Users will be able to switch between the views you pick here
- Flexible views duration: Set the “Flexible” views duration in days
- Warning: Hidden days will be omitted
- Multiple Months views duration: Set the “Multiple Months” views duration in months
- Link Dates: Clicking on a date will take you to the related day view
Agenda and Basic views
These settings applies to “agenda” and “basic” views only.
- Week number: Whether to display the week number
- Now indicator: Display a marker on calendar indicating current time
- Events overlap: Whether to allow events to visually overlap when they are on the same schedule
These settings applies to “agenda” views only.
- Timeslot frequency: Show a timeslot on the left of calendars every X minutes
- Scroll time: If the calendar’s height is limited a scrollbar appears. You can set the initial scroll with this option
These settings applies to “basic” views only.
- Event limit: The max number of event to show in basic views. Beyond this limit, a “View more” link will be displayed
- Event limit click: Action to perform when users click on the “View more” link
- Popup: Display a small dialog with the full list of events (default)
- Week: Go to the corresponding week view
- Day: Go to the corresponding day view
- Show prev. / next months events.: Whether to render events of previous and next months in Basic Month view