The Pay later gateway is available at checkout for Operators (and other users who can order for customers). If you select it, your customer will find a link to pay the order in the confirmation email.
- Add some products to your cart
- Go to cart and click on Proceed to checkout button
- Pick a customer in the “Order for” selectbox.
- Tip: if there is no “Order for customer” selectbox, it means that you don’t have the order_for_customer capability. Click on this link to know how to Give access rights to your operators to order for your customers.
- Tip: if the desired customer doesn’t appear in the list, you can create a new one by selecting New Customer.
- Choose Pay later payment gateway
- Click on the Place order button
Your customer will receive an email (that you can customize) including the payment link.