Display Pack is a Booking Activities extension. It will be functionnal only if you install and activate Booking Activities first.
- Purchase and download Display Pack add-on from this website
- Extract the archive
- Copy ba-display-pack folder (and ba-licenses-and-updates you don’t have it already on your site)
- Paste it in wp-content/plugins on your web server via FTP
- In your admin panel go to the Plugins tab
- Activate Display Pack plugin (and Licenses and Updates if it is not not the case yet)
“Licenses and Updates” is the plugin which manage Booking Activities’ add-ons licenses. You will receive updates automatically thanks to this plugin for all your Booking Activities add-ons. It is attached to all your purchases. But if you need it alone, you can download it here.
The next step is to activate Display Pack license:
- Go to My Account on this very website
- Click on “View Licenses” on the your purchase row
- Get your license key by clicking on the key icon on Display Pack row and copy it
- This is your personal license key, never share it, no matter what
- On the admin side of you website, go to Booking Activities / Settings
- Click on the new “Licenses” tab
- You should see a field for Display Pack license key, paste you license key there
- Click on “Activate license” near the field. An icon should appear to acknowledge the add-on license activation.
When updates are available you will be able to update your add-ons as you do it usually:
- Go to Dashboard / updates
- Select Display pack
- Note: Display Pack will be available only if an update is available.
- Click on Update plugins button
We now suggest that you define the new default booking method for your site. If you want to keep the current method (Calendar), we invite you to discover all the customization options you have unblocked directly on the planning editor.