Now that you have activated Notification Pack add-on, you can set up scheduled notifications that will be sent few minutes before the start of a booked event.
- Go to the Booking Activities Settings > “Notifications” tab
- Click on the new “1 day before a booking” row
- Else, add a new notification by clicking the “Add a notification” button, then select the desired recipient (Administrator or Customer), and choose the “Delay before / after a booked event” trigger. Finally, click on the newly created notification to change its settings.
You are now on the scheduled notification settings page.
- Activate the notification
- Activate the desired mediums: email, SMS and / or Push
- Set the delay in minutes / hours / days
- Choose whether the notification should be sent “Before” or “After” the event in the selectbox
- For groups of events, the “Send only once per group” option allows you to send this notification once for the whole group, instead of sending it for each event of the group
- Write your email / SMS / Push thanks to the provided tags and with HTML (for the e-mail only), just like the other notifications
- Enregistrez les modifications
Your notification will be automatically sent few minutes / hours / days before or after the event.
Note that if the recipient is the client, the notification will be sent for each booking, but if the recipient is the administrator, then the notification will be sent for each booked event (an event may have multiple bookings).
Let’s talk about the scheduled notifications accuracy now. Indeed, your notification may be sent late, or even not sent at all.
Go to the Booking Activities Settings, “Notifications” tab. Below the notifications table, you will find the “Scheduled notifications trigger” option.
There is also a minimum delay of 15mn by default between each check, to keep good performances.