You can allow your customers to redeem “booking passes” to book events that have a price in credits set up.
First, you need to create the booking pass templates you want to provide to your customers.
- Go to Bookings Activities / Booking pass templates
- Click on “Add New” button
- Give your booking pass template a meaningful title (e.g.: “10-event coupon”). This will be your customers’ passes default name.
- Give it a credits amount, it will be the initial balance.
- Set a time before expiration (optional). This is the number of days following the purchase date during which the pass is valid. After that, it expires and becomes unusable.
- Set an availability period for events (optional). Only events starting during this period can be booked with the pass.
- Select the activities you want to restrict your pass to. If an activity is shared between multiple calendars, you can choose which one are allowed.
- Similarly, pick the allowed group of categories.
- Choose whether the booking pass’ owner should change when someone else use it with its code (if logged in)
Your pass template has now a title, an initial credit amount, a validity period, and is restricted to certain activities and group of categories. We will see later how to restrict this booking pass template to certain booking forms.