You can allow your customers to redeem “booking passes” to book events that have a price in credits set up.
First, you need to create the booking pass templates you want to provide to your customers.
- Go to Bookings Activities / Booking pass templates
- Click on “Add New” button
- Give your booking pass template a meaningful title (e.g.: “10-event coupon”). This will be your customers’ passes default name.
- Give it a credits amount, it will be the initial balance.
- Give it a validity period. The pass will be valid for that number of days after the date of purchase. Then, it expires and cannot be used anymore.
- Select the activities you want to restrict your pass to. If an activity is shared between multiple calendars, you can choose which one are allowed.
- Similarly, pick the allowed group of categories.
Your pass template has now a title, an initial credit amount, a validity period, and is restricted to certain activities and group of categories. We will see later how to restrict this booking pass template to certain booking forms.