Order for Customers adds a field to your forms to let you choose the customer to order for. You have to follow the same steps as a normal customer on your site in order to make a booking for him.
But you can also make a reservation from the backend:
- Go to Booking Activities > Bookings
- Click on the “Add new” button next to the page title
- A dialog opens
- Choose a booking form
- Fill this form (you will be able to choose the customer to order for inside of it)
- An option let you choose whether you want to send notifications after the booking is created
- Validate with “OK” to make the booking
The reservation is automatically added to the list, you can now manipulate it as you wish.
WooCommerce users can also place an order for a customer from start to finish from the backend:
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders
- Click the “Add new” button next to the page title
- Choose the customer to order for
- Click the “Add item(s)” button, and then “Add product(s)”
- Add the desired product and set its quantity
- Mouse over the item, and click on the “Bind a booking” button that appears
- Set the booking type (single or grouped)
- Set the booking ID (you can get it in Booking Activities > Bookings, “ID” column)
- Validate the dialog, the booking data are now displayed below the order item
- Save your order by clicking the “Create” button
You can bind and unbind bookings to your order items at any time.
All that is left to do now is to send your customer a link to pay for his order. To get this link, click on “Customer payment page →” next to the “Status” field.
Note that when you order for a customer on the frontend, you can use the “Pay later” gateway. It will automatically send the customer a confirmation notification with a link to pay for his order.