Whether you sell your booking passes with WooCommerce or not, you can create and manage your customers booking passes from the backend.
- Go to Booking Activities / Booking passes
- Here, you will find your customers’ booking pass list. Click the desired one, or click on the “Add new” button
- Give it a name conscientiously. Your customers will identify them thanks to their name
- Set the pass owner thanks to the user selectbox
- Set the template from which this pass is issued. It will inherit its caracteristics: its restrictions of activities, group categories, calendars, and booking forms, and, in case of refill, its credits amount and its validity period. If you are creating a new pass, you will notice that the fields are filled automatically when you switch the pass template
- Then, set its current credits balance and its total credits amount
- Change its expiration date (optional)
- Change the events availability period (optional)
- Activate the “Send to the person who uses it” option if you want to replace the pass’ owner with the user who uses it with its code (if logged in).
- And, you can deactivate the pass if you need it (in case of refund,…)
- Publish / Update
For your customers, you can display their booking passes list thanks to a shortcode
Now your customers only have to redeem their passes to make reservations.