By default your customers can automatically reschedule, cancel and ask a refund for their bookings. You can limit their abilities with some built-in options:
- Go to Booking Activities tab and click on Settings
- Click on Cancellation tab
- Here you can allow or disallow users to cancel and reschedule their bookings
- You can also set the minimum period before event to be able to cancel or reschedule bookings.
- E.g.: 7 days before event. Your customer won’t be allowed to cancel or reschedule his booking less than 7 days before the booked event.
- E.g.: 2 hours, 30 minutes before event. Your customer won’t be allowed to cancel or reschedule his booking less than 2 hours, 30 minutes before the booked event.
Booking Activities comes with three automatic refund methods. You can choose to allow your customers to use them or not.
- Email: send automatically a refund request to the administrator by email
- Coupon: create a coupon code your customer can use to buy something else of the same price on your site
- Auto refund: refund right away the customer via the payment gateway he used when he placed order (available if this gateway allows it)