If you install and activate Prices and Credits add-on, you can make discounts on your events to make them more attractive. For example, in order to attract customers in off-peak periods (on the morning, at lunchtime…) to boost your sales.
- Go to calendar editor (Booking Activities tab / Calendars editor)
- Click on the desired event (or group of events) setting wheel
- Choose the price type you want in the dialog “Price type” field:
- Event price: The value you will input will totally replace the product price for this event
- Activity discount: The value you will input will be a discount on the activity price (ex: – $5)
- Activity % discount: The value you will input will be a percentage discount on the activity price (ex: – 5%)
- Input the derired value in the “Price” field
- If you want to allow your customers to pay this event with a booking pass, give it a value in credits in the “Credits” field
- Click on the dialog OK button to validate
You can also set a default price for your activity and your group categories. Click on the setting wheel next to them and fill the “Price” field in the dialog. The event / group of events discounts will be based on this price. Leave it empty if you want to use the booking form price.
Indeed, you can set a global price on each booking forms:
- Go to Booking Activities > Booking forms
- Select the desired form, or create a new one
- Go to the form settings
- Fill in the “Price” field
- Validate the dialog
If you use WooCommerce, this field value will be automatically overwritten by the product price.
Similarly, you can set a “Credits” value for your events, your groups of events, your activities, your group categories and your forms too.
A discount tag has appeared on the event to inform customers of the new price (or the discount), and the price in credits. You can customize its appeareance with CSS.