Order for customers will work only if WooCommerce is installed and active. So make sure to have it activated in the Plugins section. Then you can install Order for Customers add-on.
- Purchase and download Order for Customers add-on from this website
- On your site admin panel, go to Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin > Choose file: select the .zip file you just downloaded > Install now > Activate plugin
- Install et activate the “Licenses and Updates” add-on in the same way if you haven’t already
“Licenses and Updates” is the plugin which manage Booking Activities’ add-ons licenses. You will receive updates automatically thanks to this plugin for all your Booking Activities add-ons. It is attached to all your purchases. But if you need it alone, you can download it here.
The next step is to activate Order for Customers license:
- Go to booking-activities.fr > My Account > License keys tab
- Copy your license key
- This is your personal license key, never share it, no matter what
- On the admin panel of your website, go to Booking Activities > Settings > Licenses tab
- You should see a field for Order for Customers license key, paste your license key there
- Click on “Activate license” near the field. An icon should appear to acknowledge the add-on license activation.
When updates are available you will be able to update your add-ons as you do it usually:
- Go to Dashboard > Updates
- Select Order for Customers
- Note: Order for Customers will be available only if an update is available.
- Click on Update plugins button