Once you have created a user with the ‘Operator’ role you will be able to grant him access to bookings management related to specific calendars. To do so:
- Go to the Calendars Editor
- Pick the calendar you want to share in the calendars selectbox
- Click on the calendar ‘edit’ icon
- Go to dialog “Permissions” tab
- Pick your operator nickname and click on “Add manager”, his nickname will appear in the selectbox below.
- Tip: To undo this, select the nickname and click on “Remove selected”
- Click on dialog “OK” button
Your operator will now be able to see the bookings made on this calendar events. He will also be able to manage them by changing their states, rescheduling them or requesting a refund.
Discover now the other operator’s great benefit: order or book for somebody else.