Before to install Points of Sale add-on, make sure WooCommerce is installed and activated. Then proceed as follows:
- Purchase and download Points of Sale on this website
- Extract the archive
- Copy ba-points-of-sale folder (and the included ba-licenses-and-updates folder it is not installed yet on your site)
- Paste in wp-content/plugins on your web server via FTP
- In your website’s admin panel go to the Plugins tab
- Activate Points of Sale plugin (and Licenses and Updates if it is not active yet)
“Licenses and Updates” add-on is Booking Activities’ license manager. It is thanks to this plugin that you will receive updates automatically for all your Booking Activities add-ons. You will reveive a copy of this plugin with all your purchases. You can also download it here.
Now, you need to activate Points of Sale license:
- On this website, go to My Account
- Click on “View Licenses” on the row corresponding to your purchase
- Click on the key icon on Points of Sale row and copy the license key that appears
- This is your personal license key, never give it to anyone
- On your website admin panel, go to Booking Activities / Settings
- Click on “Licenses” tab
- You should see Points of Sale license field, paste you license key inside
- Click on “Activate license” next to the field. A visual feedback should appear to tell you that the license has been activated.
Finally, to update the plugin when updates are available:
- Go to Dashboard / updates
- Select Points of Sale (if updates are available)
- Click on Update plugins button
Now you want to configure your products to manage them in your points of sale.